Thursday, 28 February 2013

Whatever Happens In Aso Rock Should Please Stay In Aso Rock..


Aren't we all down right depressed at the crap the govt throws at us each day? Regardless of the fact that none of their so called policies affect us directly or even affect us at all yet we are made to groan at the mere mention of the unbelievable garbage coming out of the rock in Abuja,I have come to realise that it is better these news should be kept to the airwaves of the state capital and not bother us with their farts. I think we should adapt the "We Don't Care " approach to the dishes they serve us; we don't care about the pension fund and the amount that was stolen,the cheap bail and whereabouts of the thief
We don't care about how much was budgeted to build a house for the vice president and our very own Patience Goodluck
We don't care about the reasons why Farouk hasn't been jailed
We don't give a damn about the fuel subsidy report
We don't care about a group of politrickcians merging with another group of politrickcians to form a bigger band of Ali and the forty thieves
We don't care about the Lagos Ibadan Expressway contract
We don't care about news like this because it only increases our blood pressure due to the fact that these amounts are in Billions of naira,hang on readers..don't disrespect the word BILLIOn..do you know how many millions you have to count to reach a billion?? Please don't waste your hard earned cash to buy newspapers to read about how money is being stolen! Instead save the cash to buy boli and groundnut at least you know you're going to enjoy that and also make an old woman by the road roasting plantain in the heat happy.
Does it not surprise you that most of Nigeria's money is being circulated among the elites? Those who their parents are in high places,those who have the opportunity to have friends with connections. Besides the entertainment industry where else do we have  young millionaires emerging? I try to distance myself from the cons of politics but having seen different societies and how things are supposed to be done,I've resolved to shut myself away from these news unless the news is about how farmers have been given subsidized loans for the planting of cassava which is processed into garri which is a staple food for all Nigerians then abeg make them no give us yama yama news again!

Written by Femi Shine follow @FemiShine

6 comments:

  1. If you wish for to improve your knowledge just keep visiting this web
    site and be updated with the hottest information posted here.


    my page :: Apple strm cell serum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a spam problem on this blog; I also am a
    blogger, and I was curious about your situation; we have created some nice
    practices and we are looking to trade solutions with others, be sure to
    shoot me an email if interested.

    Feel free to surf to my blog post: Muscle Rev Xtreme REviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet users, its
    really really nice article on building up new webpage.

    my webpage ... Splendyr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not comment, however after reading a
    few of the remarks on "Whatever Happens In Aso Rock Should Please Stay In Aso Rock..".
    I do have a couple of questions for you if you tend
    not to mind. Could it be simply me or do a few of the
    remarks come across like they are written by brain dead people?
    :-P And, if you are posting on other social sites, I'd like to follow anything new you have to post. Could you post a list of all of your social community sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

    Here is my webpage ... direct pay day loan lenders

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic site you have here but I was curious about
    if you knew of any user discussion forums that cover the same topics discussed in
    this article? I'd really like to be a part of group where I can get suggestions from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks!

    my blog post ... Home income kit revieww

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fastidious respond in return of this issue with firm arguments and telling
    the whole thing regarding that.

    Also visit my website; build muscle now

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to comment