Friday, 2 May 2014

Watch As Nigerians Protest In Front Of The The United Nations In New York

I am hurt, Nigeria is hurting me . This is a country that I love,this is where my placenta is buried. As i type this I am in a taxi cab from an airport in downtown Toronto, reading about the recent bombings and the children that were kidnapped. I felt a sense of surprise at how things have gone out of hand so fast. Now I am in another country finding ways to live a better life,adding values to this country instead of my fatherland. I visited the United Nations today on a school trip and came across a group of Nigerians and non Nigerians protesting for the return of the kidnapped girls. I had to join them and excuse myself from the school trip for a few minutes. Nigeria is hurting us, it really hurt me explaining to my fellow students that as an oil producing country why are we so less developed. Nigeria is hurting us.
Watch As Nigerians Protest In Front Of The The United Nations In New York

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to comment